1. Purpose of collecting personal information
The collection of your personal information helps us:
– Communication and implementation of transactions with customers;
– support and customer care in the most caring;
– Review and upgrade the content and interface of the Website;
– Store and carry out internal activities.
All information you provide must be accurate and legal, www.inoxtuandat.vn is not responsible for all your information declaration.
2. The scope of information use
Your information is only used within the Company to serve activities related to the work.
3. Time of information storage
Your information is stored indefinitely in the internal documents of the Company.
4. Right to access and share information.
We may share customer information in certain special circumstances such as:
– At the request of the competent State agencies;
– in cases where we believe that this will help us protect our legitimate rights and interests from the law
In addition to the above cases, our company will not share customer information outside the scope of use; No individual or entity has the right to access the personal information of the customer.
However, due to technical limitations, no data is transmitted over the internet, which can be 100% secure. Therefore, the company can not make a firm commitment that the information you give us will be kept absolutely secure, and the company can not be held liable in the event of access. Unauthorized personal information of you as the case you share information freely with others ….
5. The address of the unit collecting and managing the information
Your information is stored and managed at Nam Cuong Metal Company Limited – 21 Lane 848 Bach Dang street, Bach Dang ward, Hai Ba Trung district, Ho Chi Minh city. Hanoi.
For inquiries about collecting information, processing information as well as requesting correction of personal information, please send mail to email address: email@example.com.
6. The mechanism for receiving and settling complaints
The company will review and only resolve complaints in the case of errors by the